Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #22 includes Grilled Pork Chops, Waikiki Meatballs, Paprika Chicken, Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad, and Chicken Haystacks, with Strawberry Poke Cake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #22
The marinade makes for tender, juicy, and flavorful pork chops every single time! Use my meat temperature chart to make sure you cook them to the right temperature.
I like to serve them with a salad to complete the meal, and this spinach salad with bacon is one of my favorites.
These sweet and sour meatballs with pineapple and green pepper have been a family favorite for years!
Chunks of chicken breast in a creamy garlic smoked paprika sauce. So easy, so flavorful.
You can serve it with rice, with steamed zucchini or broccoli on the side. Or for a low carb option, just use the veggies.
Crunchy baked pecan chicken atop fresh greens, veggies, nuts, and craisins. A homemade honey mustard dressing takes it over the top!
Creamy homemade sauce with chicken chunks served over rice. This is one of my favorite recipes for feeding a crowd. Everyone gets to choose their own toppings, so there are no complaints!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
I love a good poke cake, and this one is so refreshing! A perfect summer treat on a hot day – everyone loves it!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #22!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.