Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #17 includes Oatmeal Pancakes, Chili Mac, Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta, Balsamic Chicken Salad, and Alice Springs Chicken with Strawberry Shortcake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #17
These hearty pancakes are always well received. Serve them with maple syrup, or our favorite buttermilk syrup.
I like to serve them with berries and bananas, but you can buy any fruit your family likes.
The whole family will be on board with this hearty pasta dish. The flavors of chili and macaroni and cheese combined into one yummy skillet meal!
Ready in under 30 minutes, this creamy pasta is packed with delicious flavor! You can’t go wrong with chicken, bacon, and ranch.
This fresh, simple salad is the perfect meal on a warm spring day. It’s tasty served with crusty artisan bread or garlic bread.
This Outback Steakhouse copycat recipe is simply mouthwatering! The combination of flavors makes it hard to resist.
I like to serve it with baked potatoes and frozen vegetables like peas or green beans.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
This is my very most favorite way to have strawberry shortcake ever. We serve it with ice cream instead of whipped cream, and it’s a game changer!
Make your job a little easier and download Weekly Meal Plan #17!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.