Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #36 includes BBQ Crock Pot Ribs, Fry Bread Tacos, Potato Chip Chicken, Chicken Salad Wraps, and Ranch Burgers with White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #36
You will love these tender, juicy ribs covered with at thick and flavorful sauce!
Make this carnival favorite from the comfort of your own home and let everyone add their favorite toppings. Always a hit!
Crushed potato chips make for an irresistible crunchy coating on this baked chicken. Serve it with Italian pasta salad to round out the meal.
ASIAN SPINACH SALAD WITH PASTA
Packed with tasty ingredients, this salad is healthier than other recipes, but still tastes simply amazing!
A bit of ranch dressing mix gives these burgers such a punch of flavor! I like to serve them with potato salad and watermelon.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Rich white chocolate ice cream with a luscious raspberry swirl. No ice cream maker needed!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #36!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.