Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #7 includes Crock Pot Pulled Pork, Marinated Steak, Chicken Fried Rice, Sausage Tortellini Soup, and Loaded Chicken & Potatoes with Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Menu Plan #7
CROCK POT PULLED PORK
A homemade dry rub makes this pulled pork out of the world flavorful!
I like to serve it with broccoli slaw, but you can use any salad you like, or serve it with vegetables.
This marinade makes the most tender, flavorful steak. Delicious!
You can’t have steak without potatoes, and simple baked potatoes are an easy side dish.
CHICKEN FRIED RICE
Chicken, veggies, and rice all combined into one tasty dish. A bit of bacon adds amazing flavor.
CREAMY SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP
My kids love anything with sausage in it, and this soup is no exception. It will warm you up even on the chiliest of days.
LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATOES
This is one of my favorite recipes to take to neighbors who have had surgery or a new baby. Everyone loves it!
I usually serve it with a simple green salad.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE
No one can resist the silky chocolate filling oozing out of these mini cakes. They are perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #7!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply