White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake . . . this cake is beyond scrumptious! It’s dense and moist and has a beautiful raspberry swirl in the middle. The raspberry cream cheese frosting is so delicious you could eat it by the spoonful.
Trust me when I say that you must make this White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake! Not only is it beautiful to serve, it is tender and full of raspberry flavor. And don’t get me started on the raspberry cream cheese frosting. . . .
I’m ashamed to admit that I have made this cake four times, and it took the fourth try before we could refrain from devouring it long enough for me to take photos. Yes, it’s that good. I got the idea for the cake from my friend Brooke at All Things Thrifty.
Brooke’s recipe starts with a cake mix, and it was great, but I could taste the “cake mix” taste. I know I’m probably the only one, but I don’t love the flavor of white and yellow cake mix cakes.
But the cake was so yummy that I knew it had potential. I went to work making a scratch raspberry bundt cake.
Thankfully it only took a couple tries to get it just perfect. And by perfect I mean so good that even though you’re stuffed, you want just one more bite. So good that you wish you were all alone so you could lick your plate without anyone judging you. That good.
The cake of course is phenomenal, but then there’s the frosting. Oh the frosting. It is luscious. And it makes plenty, so feel free to sneak a spoonful. How can you not?
And just so you know, right after I took the photo above, I bumped into my cake plate and sent the whole cake toppling over. By some small miracle, I was able to save it before it rolled off the counter and onto the floor. It was pretty mangled, but we ate it anyway.
Because a cake this good has to be eaten, even if it has been broken into pieces and the frosting happens to be at the bottom instead of at the top. (Sure wish I would have taken a photo so you could see how things really are at my house sometimes.)
Now go, run, and make this cake. But don’t run too fast, you don’t want to knock it off its cake stand. LOL!
How to make Raspberry Bundt Cake:
- white chocolate
- baking powder
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
Start off by melting your white chocolate, then just set it aside. Whisk together the dry ingredients, then add the buttermilk, butter, applesauce, eggs, and extracts. Beat with a hand mixer till very smooth.
Place about a third of the batter in a small bowl and stir in raspberries and a tablespoon of flour. Into the remaining batter, stir in the melted chocolate.
Spread about a third of the white batter into a prepared Bundt pan. Place the pink batter over the top. Spread the remaining white batter over the top, then swirl everything with a knife.
Bake the cake at 350° for about 50 minutes, then cool on a cooling rack.
When the cake is cooled, beat all the frosting ingredients till smooth and creamy, and spread over the cake.
Heavenly I tell you!
How to make Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
The frosting is very simple. Just make sure your cream cheese and butter are both softened to room temperature, then beat everything together till smooth, adding powdered sugar as needed.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES FEATURING RASPBERRIES? TRY THESE:
HERE ARE A FEW BUNDT CAKES TO TRY:
- Best Ever Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Eggnog Swirl Bundt Cake
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Coconut Cream Bundt Cake
White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp flour
Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 6 Tbsp soft butter
- dash salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp raspberries
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan (I spray mine with Baker's Joy). Set aside and preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt the 1 cup of white chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda in a large mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, butter, applesauce, eggs, and extracts. Beat for 2-3 minutes with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Pour about one third of the batter into a small bowl. Stir in the raspberries and the 1 tablespoon of flour. Add the melted chocolate to the remaining white batter.
- Spread 1/3 of the white batter into the bottom of the Bundt pan. Spoon the pink batter over that. Add the remaining white batter. Swirl with a butter knife or the handle of a spoon.
- Bake at 350° for about 45-50 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto a cooling rack. Cool completely, then frost with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese till smooth. Beat in butter, salt, vanilla, and raspberries. Add enough powdered sugar to make a creamy frosting.
If you use frozen berries, start with the 1 Tbsp in the frosting, because they are more juicy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 724 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 87mg Sodium: 397mg Carbohydrates: 136g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 115g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 6g