Fresh Raspberry Ice Cream – creamy homemade vanilla ice cream with plenty of fresh raspberries. Easy and delicious!
Homemade ice cream. I’m pretty much in love with it. It is one of my very favorite things about summertime. That, and all the yummy fresh fruits and garden veggies. Combine homemade ice cream with fresh fruit, and I am in heaven.
This recipe for raspberry ice cream is super simple; it doesn’t even require cooking. Just stir the ingredients together, chill and freeze. It doesn’t get easier than that.
Now go, make ice cream. And eat it outside, it just tastes better that way. 🙂
If you love this raspberry ice cream recipe, I’d appreciate it if you’d pin it!
Here are a few more drool worthy homemade ice cream recipes!
- Reese’s Ice Cream
- Almost Homemade Fruit Ice Cream
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Milky Way Ice Cream
- Best Vanilla Ice Cream
- Butterfinger Ice Cream
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
Fresh Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cream, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk till smooth. Stir in raspberries.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's instructions.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 534Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 51gProtein: 11g