Chewy White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies . . . If you like a chewy cookie rather than a cake like cookie, then this is the pumpkin cookie recipe for you! They are loaded with white chocolate, cranberries, and nuts, and they are delicious.
Chewy White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
There are lots of recipes out there for chocolate chip pumpkin cookies that are soft and puffy. They are tasty, but I wanted something more like a traditional cookie.
I found a recipe for pumpkin cookies at Sally’s Baking Addiction that didn’t have eggs. Sally said it made them more chewy and less cakey. So I tweaked it and came up with these.
These pumpkin cookies have just the right amount of spice, and an amazing texture. They are slightly crisp on the edges, but soft and chewy in the middle. I can’t wait to try different flavor combinations!
How to make Chewy Pumpkin Cookies:
Cream together the butter and sugars, then add the pumpkin and vanilla. (There are no eggs in the recipe, that’s what makes the cookies less cake like.)
Whisk together your dry ingredients and stir in. Fold in the white chocolate, Craisins, and nuts.
You must chill the dough for at least 30 minutes or the cookies will spread too much.
Drop chilled dough by spoonfuls onto silpat or parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Today just happens to be National Pumpkin Day, so I have several more amazing pumpkin recipes from some of my blogging friends that you are sure to love!
- Pumpkin Bread from Ashlee Marie
- Pumpkin Kiss Cookies from Jamie Cooks It Up
- Pumpkin Bran Muffins from Healthy Food Happy Life
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge from Cupcake Diaries
- Pumpkin Brown Sugar Pecan Pancakes from Real Mom Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake from Butter with a Side of Bread
- Pumpkin Pasta Alfredo from Tried and Tasty
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies from Creations by Kara
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits from Like Mother Like Daughter
Even more delicious pumpkin recipes:
- Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Bread
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Pie with Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Graveyard Spiderweb Pumpkin Blondies
- Pumpkin Banana Cake
- Dulce De Leche Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Filling
- Glazed Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Chewy White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin and vanilla and beat well.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and spices. Add to the creamed mixture and stir gently. Fold in the chips, Craisins, and nuts.
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto silpat lined or lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for about 10-12 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g