Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies – soft chocolate cookies rolled in sugar and topped with a Hershey kiss. A fun cookie for chocolate fans of all ages!
I love baking with Hershey kisses. Traditional peanut butter kiss cookies are always a hit, but we also enjoy pistachio kiss cookies and mint kiss chocolate cookie cups. This chocolate version is a new favorite.
There’s just something irresistible about a cookie topped with a Hershey kiss. Who can resist them? Certainly not anyone in my family! Being a chocolate lover, I had to make a chocolate version. They are amazing!
A sprinkling of sugar makes them pretty, and of chocolate cookie is soft, chewy, and simply divine. These are a yummy twist on a classic cookie.
How to make Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- brown sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- Hershey kisses
Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl till fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the wet ingredients just till combined.
Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. Immediately place an unwrapped Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie. Cool completely on cookie sheets, or move very carefully to cooling racks.
How to store chocolate kiss cookies: These cookies will stay soft and fresh for 3-4 days at room temperature in an airtight container. If you want to store them longer than that, they freeze really well. I place them in freezer ziplock bags, and they are great for several months.
Here are a few more cookie recipes for the chocolate lover:
- Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- Killer Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 42 Hershey kisses (more or less)
- 1/2 cup sugar for rolling
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl till fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the wet ingredients just till combined.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in sugar. Place onto lightly greased or silpat lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. Immediately place an unwrapped Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Cool completely on cookie sheets, or move very carefully to cooling racks.
You will not use all the kisses in the bag.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g