Melted Snowman Bark– This sweet candy is easy to make and fun to serve! With less than 15 minutes of prep time, you will have an adorable winter treat that’s perfect all winter long.
I have always loved snowmen. With their pudgy little round faces and carrot noses, they are just darn cute. So of course I love coming up with ways to make snowmen in the kitchen. I’ve made snowmen pancakes and snowmen cookies. Today I’m sharing the easiest recipe yet- melted snowman bark. Isn’t it fun?
You just need a few ingredients, and it couldn’t be more simple. Just melt some white chocolate and sprinkle your candy snowman parts on top of the chocolate. Easy peasy!
I used chocolate chips for the eyes, starburst candies for the noses, pretzel sticks for the arms, Reese’s PB cups for hats, and M&M’s for the buttons. You could also use candy googly eyes, red hots or Skittles for the buttons, and even fruit roll ups cut up to look like scarves.
Your kids will probably have some great ideas of their own. Get creative and have fun with it!
One tip: Make sure you work fast, because the chocolate sets up pretty quickly. I worked too slowly, and my chocolate hardened before I could get all the good stuff on it, so I have a few bare spots. So don’t worry about perfection, just get the candy and pretzels on there!
This recipe was originally shared on Tatertots and Jello.
Here are a few more decadent candy recipes you’ll enjoy!
Melted Snowman Bark
- 5 orange Starburst candies
- 6-7 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, halved
- 10 pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp M&M candies (I used red and green)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Unwrap the Starburst candies and cut each piece into four triangle pieces. Smooth the edges with your fingers. Cut the peanut butter cups in half, and break the pretzel sticks.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power. Stir every 30-45 seconds till smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate into a rectangle on a piece of parchment paper or waxed paper. Quickly add the other ingredients to the top of the chocolate. You have to work fast before the chocolate sets up. Let sit till chocolate hardens, then cut or break into pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 368mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g