Pudding Peanut Butter Cookies – a box of vanilla pudding mix makes these peanut butter cookies extra soft. They are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter chips, plus Reese’s Pieces. No one can resist these cookies!
Have you tried the ever popular pudding cookies? There are different variations floating all around the internet. There’s a reason why they are so popular. They are dang good! The pudding mix in the cookies makes them extra soft and yummy. I have a chocolate chip pudding cookie recipe that we love, but I wanted to tweak it a bit to make it more Halloween appropriate.
Reese’s pieces are the perfect colors for fall, so I went with a peanut butter version. I even added some peanut butter to the cookie dough. It took a couple tries, but I came up with a recipe that turned out just as I was imagining it in my head.
Nice and soft and chewy, and full of peanut butter and chocolate goodness. One of my test runs didn’t include chocolate chips, but we like them much better with the extra chocolate. 🙂
MORE TASTY COOKIES YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Zucchini Cookies (with cream cheese frosting)
- Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Soft Gingersnaps
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
LOADED PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING COOKIES
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4oz box of instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup Reese's pieces or mini baking bits
- Beat the butter, peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla till smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and stir in with the chips and Reese's pieces.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 161Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 3g