Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #21 includes Waffles of Insane Greatness, Korean Ground Beef, Marinated Grilled Chicken, Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese, and Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken with Peanut Butter Cupcakes for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #21
Whether you top them with fruit and whipped cream, or butter and syrup, these waffles are simply fantastic!
I like to finish off the meal with poached or scrambled eggs.
Ready in around twenty minutes, this easy and tasty recipe is a staple at our house!
It pairs perfectly with steamed broccoli or any other green vegetable of your choice.
The sweet and savory teriyaki marinade makes for juicy, flavorful grilled chicken every time. It’s great on its own, or on top of a salad.
Serve it with roasted sliced potatoes for a meal the whole family can agree on.
If you love garlic bread, you will go crazy for this amazing grilled cheese! I like to serve it with a combination of fresh fruit that is in season.
With just a few minutes of prep, you can have a tasty dish in less time than it takes to pick up take-out!
You can add any vegetables as a side, but I like to serve it with a simple green salad.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
A peanut butter lover’s dream! Tender cupcakes topped with a luscious peanut butter frosting. Sometimes I garnish them with chopped peanut butter cups.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #21!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.