Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #33 includes Swedish Pancakes, BBQ Meatballs, Black Bean Salsa Chicken, Curry Chicken Wraps, and Cajun Chicken Pasta, with Peaches and Cream Dessert for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #33
Similar to crepes, these thin pancakes are a family favorite. Instead of just serving them with syrup, I like to use fresh berries and vanilla sauce.
This simple barbeque sauce is tasty over either homemade or store bought meatballs. I like to serve them with some type of potatoes, and cheesy au gratin potatoes are extra creamy and delicious!
Slightly sweet, slightly saucy, this easy chicken is perfect for busy nights. Serve it over hot cooked rice for a hearty and delicious meal!
Use a rotisserie chicken and these tasty wraps are ready in just minutes.
Loaded with chicken, peppers, and grape tomatoes, this creamy pasta is bursting with flavor!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
If you love fresh peaches, this dessert is a must make! It’s no bake, so the flavor of the peaches really shines through.
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #33!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.