Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #43 includes Mummy Dogs, Mummy Pizza, Teriyaki Chicken, Taco Soup, and Dutch Oven Chicken with Pumpkin Cobbler for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Meal Plan #43
Make pigs in a blanket even more fun by shaping them into mummies! I like to serve them with chopped vegetables and ranch veggie dip.
It’s Halloween week, so tonight is another kid friendly Halloween recipe. These little pizzas are so fun, and such a snap to make! Serve them with a simple salad for a complete meal.
Skip take-out and make this chicken dish from the comfort of your own home. I usually serve it with frozen vegetables.
This soup is a new family favorite. The garnishes make it extra yummy!
No dutch oven or charcoal required for this dish, it’s baked right in the oven!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
This amazing cobbler makes its own caramel cinnamon sauce as it bakes. Vanilla ice cream is a must!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #43!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.