Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #6 includes Ham Broccoli Braid, Cheesy Hamburger Rice, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, Mexican Chicken Chili, and Hawaiian Chicken, with Strawberry Cookies for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Menu Plan #6
This hearty braid is filled with ham, broccoli, and two types of cheese. I make the dough from scratch, but you could use frozen bread dough or even a few cans of crescent rolls.
Serve it with fresh fruit, fruit salad, or smoothies for a complete meal.
Ground beef, simple veggies, and rice in a creamy sauce, topped with melted cheese. Hearty and comforting!
I like to serve it with simple frozen vegetables like peas or green beans.
This is my favorite pizza. It is so flavorful, and I love the combination of the ranch sauce with the chicken and bacon. Delish!
For a side dish, a simple green salad is a perfect way to round out the meal.
Healthy and delicious, this soup will warm you from head to toe! It is packed with tasty Mexican flavor.
Serve this sweet pineapple flavored chicken over rice for a tropical taste that can’t be beat!
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
These cute pink cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day, and they taste as good as they look!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #6!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.