Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #9 includes Mini Pizzas, Bacon Cheeseburger Pie, Chicken with Lime Butter, Mexican Chicken Corn Soup, and Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Oreo Cupcakes for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Menu Plan #9
There’s not many recipes that get my kids more excited for dinner than these little pizzas. Everyone has so much fun adding their own toppings, so go crazy!
BACON CHEESEBURGER PIE
All the cheesy, hearty goodness of a burger inside a flaky pie crust. I typically make my own crust, but you can use a store bought pastry crust.
CHICKEN WITH LIME BUTTER
Such a simple dish, but it really is tasty! I like to serve it with a nice green salad or cooked vegetables.
MEXICAN CHICKEN CORN SOUP
So comforting, this soup has a perfect amount of heat. It will warm you up from head to toe!
CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
You can’t go wrong with pasta and chicken at my house. Cajun seasoning gives this one great flavor, and the peppers and tomatoes and color, crunch, and nutrition!
Serve it with tasty honey lime fruit salad, or any fruit salad of your choosing.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Chocolate cupcakes loaded with Oreo chunks, then topped with chocolate frosting and more Oreo pieces. Pudding mix makes these cupcakes so moist!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #9!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply