Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Menu Plan #4 includes Salmon with Cream Sauce, Easy Lasagna, Creamy Garlic Chicken, Ham Potato Chowder, and Chicken Broccoli Crepes with Congo Bars for dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
Weekly Menu Plan #4
This salmon recipe is extra easy – ready in about 15 minutes! And that sauce is so good you are going to want to lick up every drop!
I like to serve it with green salad, but you can use any salad you like, or serve it with vegetables.
No need to boil the noodles for this lasagna, so one less dish to wash. And yes, it still tastes incredible!
Another great meal for adding a green salad, and of course no one will complain if you whip up some garlic bread.
Lightly breaded chicken in the most luscious garlic sauce. We like to serve it over fettuccine or spaghetti noodles, but you can use another type of pasta, or even rice or mashed potatoes.
As a side dish for this meal, you can serve sesame green beans. Easy, but so delicious!
A hint of dill in this soup sets it apart from other potato chowders. It’s hearty, comforting, and packed with flavor!
Whip up a batch of melted butter biscuits to serve alongside it. They are perfect for dunking!
If you’ve never tried a savory crepe, you’re in for a treat! Chunks of chicken and broccoli in a creamy sauce, rolled up in a tender crepe. You can make the crepes ahead of time for easier meal prep.
To save even more time, you can use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking chicken breasts.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
Loaded with two types of chocolate, coconut, and toasted nuts, these chewy bars are easy, gooey, and delicious!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly menu plan #4!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.