Looking to spruce up your Halloween decor? Download and print these free halloween signs and add in just a few minutes you can spruce up any space in your house!
There are four designs to choose from, and you can print them off in either 5×5″ or 5×7″ sizes. I love putting them in my fun chunky 5″ frames.
Doesn’t that friendly jack o lantern face just make you want to smile?
I don’t like finding live spiders in my house -EEK! But I don’t mind seeing this cute little guy up on my shelf.
If you’re looking to accent with a color that isn’t orange, I’ve also added these purple versions. I loved the tiny spider so much that I had to add him to the witches hat as well. 🙂
I’ve got one on my entertainment center shelf.
And the other one is sitting on my mantel. Have I mentioned how much I love my little chunky white frames?
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS:
- Halloween Book Page Wreath
- Roll a Pumpkin Game
- Printable Halloween Tags
- Halloween Classroom Treats
- Eyeball Cookies
- Mummy Dogs
MORE 5X5″ SQUARE ART:
For these farmhouse Halloween Signs, here’s what you need to do . . .
- Click on the link below and download the file. There is both a 5×5 inch version and a 5×7 inch version.
- Print them off either at home on white cardstock, or at any printer. (You can still get prints at Costco, you just have to wait for them to mail them instead of picking them up in store.)
- Cut out the prints with a pair of sharp scissors.
- Put them into your frames and hang them on the wall or place them on a shelf or counter. Stand back and enjoy your new Halloween decor!