M&M Chocolate Christmas Cookies . . . soft, fudgy, and loaded with chocolate chips and M&M’s, these cookies are sure to become a favorite!
I love a good chocolate chip M&M cookie, but one day I was craving something even more chocolatey, so I decided to try a chocolate version. It’s a pretty close competition, but I think I might like this version even more!
They turned out nice and chewy, and perfectly soft. They are loaded with chocolate chips, and the red and green M&M’s make them just perfect for Christmas. I opted to use the mini M&M’s this time, and they are perfect because you get more in every bite.
I don’t know anyone who can resist an M&M cookie, and these would look especially pretty on a Christmas goodie tray. And of course they would make great neighbor gifts!
How to make Chocolate M&M Cookies:
- Cream softened butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl till creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in with chocolate chips and M&M’s. I used the mini holiday M&M’s.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls (or roll in balls), and place on lightly greased cookie sheets. I like to press additional m&m’s into the top of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake at 350° for about 9-10 minutes.
It’s National Cookie Day, just in time for all your holiday baking! I’m teaming up again with some talented blogger to bring you 13 decadent cookie recipes that are perfect for sharing. Enjoy!
Brand new cookie recipes:
- M&M Chocolate Christmas Cookies right here at Creations by Kara
- Maple Bacon Shortbread Cookies from Hey Grill Hey
- Pecan Pie Cookies from Namely Marly
- Buried Chocolate Cherry Cookies from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Florentine Lace Cookies from Ashlee Marie
- Peanut Butter Blossoms from Life Made Simple
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
A few more of my favorite cookie recipes:
- Candy Cane Peppermint Kiss Cookies
- White Chocolate Dipped Gingersnaps
- Raspberry Ribbon Cookies
- Chewy Snickerdoodle Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Kit Kat Cookies
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Gumdrop Cookies
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
M&M Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl till creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in with chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls (or roll in balls), and place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- If desired, press additional M&M's into the top of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake at 350° for about 9-10 minutes. Let sit on the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Loaded with colorful M&M’s, these chocolate Christmas cookies are a favorite with both kids and adults!