Easy Peanut Butter Fudge . . . this simple fudge is the perfect treat for any peanut butter lover. It’s perfect for gift giving!
This will be hard for some of you to believe, but I have never made fudge before. I adore chocolate, but fudge is not my favorite treat, so I’ve just never tried.
My mom, on the other hand, loves fudge. So when she was down last week, we made fudge. We debated between pumpkin pie, eggnog, and peanut butter fudge. This recipe won out because I thought it would be a little less sweet, and because it looked the easiest. (We were tired, OK.)
It was very simple, rich, and yummy. If you like peanut butter, you should try this. If you wrap it up tightly and store it in an airtight container, it will last a few days. (Probably longer, but ours was totally eaten up by then.)
We like this fudge best with chunky peanut butter, but you can use creamy if you prefer. Either way it is melt in your mouth delicious!
Love peanut butter? Here are a few more recipes you should try:
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped salted peanuts (optional)
- Prepare an 8" pan by lining with foil and coating with butter. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan. Add brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for exactly 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Measure powdered sugar into a large bowl and pour hot mixture over the top. Beat till smooth. Stir in chopped peanuts if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Chill till set. Cut into small squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 36mg Carbohydrates: 11g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g
(original photo -post updated 2/2018)