If you are looking for a super easy recipe that you can make this holiday season, you are in the right place. These Peppermint White Chocolate Pretzels are simply divine!
They make great gifts for neighbors, teachers, and friends. Just toss a few in a plastic gift bag and tie it off with some ribbon. Make sure you save a few for yourself, they are addicting!
Peppermint White Chocolate Pretzels
- 9 oz bag of pretzels
- 1 11 ounce bag white chips
- 2 tsp shortening or oil
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Place candy canes in a ziplock bag. Crush with a hammer or rolling pin till pieces are tiny. (Tip: I use a little strainer to separate the pieces from the peppermint "dust" that gets left behind. I use the pieces for this recipe, but save the dust to sprinkle in hot chocolate. Yummy!)
- Place white chocolate and oil in a glass bowl. Melt in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, till smooth.
- Dip pretzels in the melted chocolate. I used a toothpick to pull the pretzels out, then wiped the excess against the side of the bowl.
- Place on waxed paper and sprinkle with the crushed candy cane pieces. Let sit till hardened.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 402mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g