Struggling to come up with dinner ideas to feed your family? These free weekly meal plans are here to take the stress away. Each printable menu comes with 5 main dishes, 2 or 3 side dishes, and a dessert.
In addition, I’m including a grocery list that includes every ingredient you’ll need. Menu planning just got a lot easier!
Weekly Meal Plan #15 includes Ham with Scalloped Potatoes, Peanut Butter Waffles, Taco Salad, Lemon Grilled Chicken, and Ham Broccoli Soup with Carrot Cake for Dessert.
WHY USE A WEEKLY MEAL PLAN?
- ELIMINATE INDECISION – I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste scouring through cookbooks trying to decide what to make for dinner, sometimes at the last minute. Having a menu plan already decided every week is such a time saver!
- SAVE TIME – Having a complete grocery list all typed up saves all those last minute trips to the store because you’re missing a key ingredient.
- HINDER IMPULSE BUYS – Planning ahead and having a menu plan also helps save money on all those impulse buys on emergency trips to the store. Tell me we’re not the only ones that end up buying junk food on those “quick trips”.
- EAT HEALTHIER – I’ve found that when I don’t have a weekly menu plan in place, we end up eating out much more often. The cost of those meals adds up quickly, especially when you have a large family. Not to mention it’s not usually the healthiest option!
- LESS WASTE – In addition, when you have a grocery list customized to your menu, you don’t end up buying a bunch of ingredients that end up in the trash.
If you want to create your own menu plan, you can always print out a blank menu plan with grocery list and use any recipes you like.
Weekly Meal Plan #15
PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLES
I’ve included a recipe for some pretty epic peanut butter syrup, but if you prefer you can just serve these with maple syrup or any other topping of your choosing. They are great sprinkled with chopped peanuts or even chocolate chips!
I always serve some type of eggs with waffles, but that is totally up to you.
This is a great last minute dinner recipe that the whole family will agree on. I love the taco flavored sauce/dressing that is served on the side.
LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN
The chicken needs to marinate for several hours, so plan ahead. You can even whip it up the night before.
I like to serve it with sour cream fruit salad, or even just a side of watermelon with veggies and dip.
HAM BROCCOLI SOUP
Ham and Swiss cheese give this hearty soup incredible flavor! Just make sure you don’t overcook the broccoli, it’s so much better when it’s crisp tender instead of mushy.
HAM WITH SCALLOPED POTATOES
This is Easter weekend, and we almost always have ham. You can’t have ham without potatoes, so I’m including my recipe for scalloped potatoes. They’re made in the crock pot, so your oven is freed up for other sides like one hour yeast rolls.
I also like to have a few other sides like green beans, peas, or a nice green salad.
DESSERT FOR THE WEEK
This carrot cake has pineapple, and no raisins, which my kids can’t stand. The orange cream cheese frosting is simply sublime. A perfect Easter dessert!
Make your job a little easier and download weekly meal plan #15!
Click below to download the meal plan for the week.
Leave a Reply