These Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies are my latest cookie creation, and oh my goodness are they good! You will want to stock up on cinnamon chips just so you can make these!
When I was a kid, the only kind of oatmeal cookies I liked were the ones with chocolate chips in them. But as an adult, I am now open to more varieties of oatmeal cookies, and I actually have fun coming up with different cookie recipes.
Being the chocolate lover that I am, I never thought I’d say this, but I actually like these cookies better than chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I know. It surprised me too. But they are so dang yummy. The buttery toffee and the spicy cinnamon chips create a perfect flavor combination. I couldn’t stop eating them! I hope you’ll give them a try!
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
- Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Scotchies
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies (no flour)
Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups regular oats
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
- 1 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Beat butter and sugars till creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir in with the oats. Add the cinnamon chips and toffee bits and stir till incorporated.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375° for about 8-9 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 164Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g