With layers of crushed Oreos, cheesecake filling, and chocolate pudding, every bite of these Oreo Cheesecake Cups is delightful! You will get rave reviews no matter where you serve them!
I was in charge of dessert for a Young Woman’s activity several weeks ago. It was a “P” night for Personal Progress, so I wanted to come up with a dessert that started with a “P”. I opted for pudding cups.
I wanted to make them more exciting than basic pudding, and adding Oreos was an obvious choice. Who doesn’t love Oreos? Then I thought of my chocolate layer dessert, and decided to add a cheesecake layer. Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cups were born.
They turned out even better than I imagined! Layers of creamy cheesecake and chocolate pudding, with the crunch of Oreo cookies. Divine. Everyone loved them. I actually had several people ask for the recipe, and I feel bad that it’s taken me list long to post it. You really should give them a try!
At the last minute, I thought of dressing them up. I added a bow around the middle and a flower on top. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough flowers in my stash (we needed over 40), and I didn’t have time to run to the store. But it turned out so cute that I just had to share. Wouldn’t this be darling for a baby or wedding shower?
With or without the ribbon and flower, your guests and family will love this yummy dessert! It is a perfect no-oven-required treat for hot summer days. But I could eat it in the dead of winter just as easily. 🙂
MORE CREAMY DESSERTS:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- Chocolate Delight
- Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Banana Pudding Brownies
- Crockpot Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecakes
Oreo Cheesecake Cups
- 1 16 oz package Oreo cookies
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 3 oz boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- Chop Oreos in a food processor or blender till all you have is fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Whip cream in a cold bowl till soft peaks form; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese till soft and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, then milk. Blend till smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- Beat pudding mix and milk as directed on the box.
- To assemble the pudding cups: Sprinkle a layer of Oreo crumbs in the bottom of a clear plastic cup. Pipe or carefully spoon a layer of cheesecake filling.
- Then pipe or spoon a layer of chocolate pudding. Add another layer of cheesecake filling.
- Top with additional oreo crumbs, completely covering the filling. Refrigerate till serving time.
-You have to work quickly when filling the cups, because the pudding starts to set up, making it hard to get even layers. If you have to, you can add milk as you go.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 318mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 8g