Reese’s Ice Cream . . . a creamy peanut butter base loaded with chunks of peanut butter cups and peanut butter swirl. This ice cream recipe is perfect for peanut butter lovers!
Lately I have been on a peanut butter kick. Not sure why, but I just can’t get enough of it! This peanut butter cup ice cream definitely satisfies any peanut butter craving.
Not only does it have peanut butter in the base, it has swirls of peanut butter throughout. Top it all off with Reese’s peanut butter cups, and you have one decadent peanut butter treat!
Peanut butter actually makes the ice cream extra creamy and keeps it from getting as hard as other homemade ice creams I’ve made.
I used creamy peanut butter this time around, but chunky would work too.
Guys, I can’t even tell you how amazing this ice cream turned out. Every single bite is rich, creamy, and purely decadent. I love my ice cream loaded with goodies, and this Reese’s ice cream totally fits the bill!
You do need an ice cream maker for this recipe, and I LOVE mine. It requires no ice or salt, so it takes all the hassle out of making ice cream. It’s a Cuisinart, and you can see it HERE.
I actually have two canisters, and I keep one in the freezer all year long so we can make homemade ice cream at the drop of a hat. You just never know when the ice cream craving will strike!
If you happen to be a peanut butter lover, trust me, you need to make this ice cream!
Crazy for homemade ice cream? Check these out!
- Mud Pie Ice Cream
- Raspberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Ice Cream
- Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Fruit Ice Cream
Reese’s Ice Cream Recipe
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, quartered and frozen
- 1/3 cup peanut butter for swirl
- Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl till smooth. Gradually beat in cream, then milk and vanilla.
- Chill mixture in an airtight container for several hours or overnight.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir in the frozen peanut butter cups, and swirl the 1/3 cup peanut butter lightly through the ice cream.
- Spoon into a container with a lid. Cover and freeze for several hours, or until firm enough to scoop.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 783Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 4gSugar: 51gProtein: 17g