No-bake Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie – a chocolate crumb crust, layers of caramel sweetened cream, and chopped Rolo candies make this pie outstanding!
Are you in charge of making pies for Thanksgiving this year? Make this easy Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie and watch it disappear! It can even be made ahead, so it’s perfect for holidays (or any occasion) when you don’t want to be spending last minute time in the kitchen.
I’m always in charge of pies and rolls for Thanksgiving. Which is perfect for me because I love baking. I have standbys like Banana Cream Pie and Evil Apple Pie, but I also love trying new pie recipes. I’m pretty sure this Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie would be a big hit with the extended family!
It couldn’t be more simple, it’s basically just an Oreo crust filled with layers of sweetened whipped cream. The caramel layer with the chopped Rolos is simply divine. I don’t know why I’ve never thought of using caramel sauce to sweeten cream before, but it is amazing! Can’t wait to try it out in other recipes.
Every bite of this creamy pie is loaded with subtle chocolate and caramel flavor, but it isn’t over the top sweet like other pies I’ve tried. Which is a good and a bad thing. Good, because it’s well GOOD. Bad because the lack of sticky sweetness makes it hard to stop eating until the belt on your pants starts to complain.
Don’t you just want to shove a bite of that creamy goodness into your mouth? I know I do.
Enjoy! Just make sure you save a few slices for everyone else. 🙂
MORE EASY PIE RECIPES:
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- Easy Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Pie with Cream Cheese
- Lemonade Pie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie with Condensed Milk
LOVE CARAMEL? TRY THESE:
- Dulce de Leche Brownies
- Milky Way Ice Cream
- No Bake Cornflake Cookies
- Microwave Caramels
- Rolo Cookies
No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie
- Whip cream till soft peaks form. Set aside about a third of the cream. To the remaining whipped cream, fold in the caramel sauce, and about 1/2 cup of the chopped Rolos. Spread into the chocolate crust.
- To the cream that you set aside, beat in 3-4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, and the vanilla. I used 3 Tbsp, but you can add more if you want it sweeter. Carefully spread the whipped cream over the caramel layer.
- Chill for 3-4 hours, or freeze for about an hour. Sprinkle more chopped Rolos on top of the pie just before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 27gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 2g