This Ravioli Tuscan Soup is quick to throw together, but tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. It rivals soup I’ve tried at fancy restaurants. Seriously so delicious.
Let’s talk about this soup for a minute. I have several soup recipes that I adore, but this one is right up there with my top favorites. I can’t even describe how delicious it is. It is packed with flavor and has a perfect amount of creaminess.
The sausage and ravioli make it hearty enough that even my big eaters were satisfied. And get this- no one in my family even guessed that it was packed with spinach. That is a big win at my house!
I adore basil, so I started with the Bertolli Tomato & Basil sauce, but you can use any kind you like. The pre-made sauce gives this soup amazing flavor, and cuts prep time. Bonus for all us busy cooks!
This is the perfect soup for dipping, so make sure you serve it with garlic bread or breadsticks. A-MAZING!
More hearty and delicious soup recipes you’ll love:
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Creamy Chicken Soup
- Nacho Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Mexican Chicken Corn Soup
- Taco Soup
- Smoky Corn Chowder
- Ham Broccoli Soup
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Creamy Tortellini Soup
Tuscan Ravioli Soup
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 24oz jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce (or other sauce of your choice)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 9 oz refrigerated cheese ravioli or tortellini
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 cup half and half
- Brown sausage and onion in a large soup pot, drain off grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, minced garlic, beef broth, basil, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20-30 minutes, covered.
- Add ravioli and spinach, cook 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in half and half. Serve with garlic bread or bread sticks for dipping.
If you prefer, you can substitute tortellini for the ravioli.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 751mgCarbohydrates: 20gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 16g
Thanks to Bertolli for sponsoring this post and compensating me for coming up with a recipe.